My Skin Pharmacy Returns Policy
Our returns policy is within your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Change of mind returns:
Refund will not be granted due to change of mind, wrong selection or if goods are damaged after sale, especially for:
- Medicines (Prescribed or Over The Counter)
- Vitamin Supplements
- Consumable Products
Please choose your products carefully and feel free to visit us in-store or contact us if you need advice on your products.
- My Skin Pharmacy will happily exchange or refund faulty goods with proof of purchase. We will accept product returns where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product is unsafe, and
- You can present your receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase, within 14 days of original purchase.
Our pharmacy also reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Where applicable, you may be advised to contact the manufacturer directly to arrange return/exchange/refund.
For Online Orders:
Although great care is taken throughout the packaging and shipping process, if your product(s) arrives damaged, please contact our Pharmacy Team to assess the damage and to work out a solution. You may be asked to provide a photograph of your product(s) and/or delivery package to aid a speedy resolution.
If you have any queries about the process, or require our assistance, please email us at [email protected] or simply call us on (07)30391589, 9:00am – 4:30pm (EST) Monday to Friday.