- Rapidly drying, non-sticky, transparent silicone gel.
- Prevents and treats keloid and hypertrophic scars and is effective on new scars
- Creates a protective layer that is gas permeable and waterproof but still hydrates and protects the scar
- Allows for scar to normalise collagen synthesis to flatten and soften scars
- Can help reduce the itching and discomfort caused by scarring
- Originally developed post surgery
- Can be used on trauma, burns, bites and other diseases of the skin
- Is suitable for sensitive skin and children
- Silicone has been successfully used for almost 30 years in scar treatment
- It has been recommended for the first line treatment for scarring by health professionals
Directions: Apply to clean dry skin in a very thin coat over the affected area for at least 60-90 days. Allow the gel to dry for 3-5 minutes. The gel will stay on the top layer of the skin to work, therefore rubbing is not necessary.