A full contact flexible wound dressing for the management of dry skin and cutaneous rashes.
- StrataCTX is a film-forming wound dressing in gel format adapting to any surface before drying into a protective sheet.
- StrataCTX provides relief of symptoms such as itchiness, tenderness, dryness, burning sensation without using steroids.
- StrataCTX improves severe signs such as erythema, erosions, fissures and swelling without using active pharmaceuticals
- StrataCTX can also be used for infusion reactions and to avoid Medical Adhesive-Related Skin Injuries (MARSI).
- Strata CTX is a medical device class IIa.
- Strata CTX is transparent allowing monitoring as the therapy progress without removal of the dressing.
Common signs and symptoms of cutaneous reactions:
- Pruritic/itchy skin
- Xerotic/dry skin
- Fissure of the skin and nail folds
- Hand-Foot Syndrome (HFS)
- Graft-versus-Host Disease (GvHD)
- Acneiform reaction
- Maculopapular rash
HOW MUCH STRATA CTX is required?
StrataCTX gel is an advanced formulation that requires substantially less gel per application than typical moisturising creams or barrier ointments. A litt bit goes a long way.
StrataCTX 20g is enough to treat an area of 36x15cm (14 x 6 inch) twice per day for over 10 days.
StrataCTX 50g is enough to treat an area of 36x15cm (14 x 6 inch) twice per day for over 25 days.