- Water based acne gel treatment
- Helps absorb oils and release glycerine to moisturise skin
- Contains Benzyl peroxide as an antiseptic agent to kill bacteria causing acne
- Unplugs the blocked pores (blackheads and whiteheads)
Directions: Apply to the affected area spots once or twice daily as directed.
- Cleanse skin with mild skin cleanser and pat dry
- Apply Benzac to the affected areas and leave on for 2 hours and rinse off
- Apply a light non-comedogenic moisturiser
- After 3 days, if there is no irritation, leave on overnight
- After 7 days, if there is no redness or peeling and there is still no improvement, apply morning and night.