- Helping to maintain the health of fine surface facial micro blood vessels thanks to its hesperidin methyl chalcone.
- Rich in soothing and anti-irritating Avène Thermal Spring Water, skin instantly feels thoroughly soothed on application.
- TRP-Regulin™ decreases sensations of discomfort and improves the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin.
- Double galenic innovation:
- Upon contact with the skin, its changing texture transforms into a wave of soothing Avène Thermal Spring Water. It releases a refreshing, aqueous sensation for an instantaneous and intense soothing effect.
- A gel texture that forms a protective film on the skin’s surface for a “patch” effect.
Soothed, skin feels comfortable and supple again. Thanks to the active and controlled diffusion of the active ingredients in the Redness Relief range, redness is visibly reduced.
Directions: Apply in a thick layer all over a clean face as often as needed. Leave it on for 10 minutes and gently remove the excess product with a cotton pad. Follow with a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
**Best to use with Avène Thermal Spring Water and Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Dermo-Cleansing Milk and Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Concentrate.